DUBLIN, April 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Beauty and Personal Care Market (2022-2027) by Products, Outlook, Distribution Channel, Category, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Beauty and Personal Care Market is estimated to be USD 545.19 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 737.54 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.23%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Beauty and Personal Care Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
- The Global Beauty and Personal Care Market is segmented based on Products, Outlook, Distribution Channel, Category, and Geography.
- Products, the market is classified into Hair Care Products, Skin Care Products, Bath and Shower, Oral Care, Cosmetics and Makeup,, and Beauty Tools and Accessories.
- Outlook, the market is classified into Vegan, Organic and Inorganic.
- Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Specialist Retail Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Pharmacies/Drug Stores and Online Retail Channels.
- Category, the market is classified into Mass and Premium.
- Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, Vaseline, Nivea, Estee Lauder, Clinique, L’occitane International S.A., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of – Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of – Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA.
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Beauty and Personal Care Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Female Working Population and Growing Fashion Trends
4.1.2 Rise of Per Capita Expenditure among Middle- and Upper-Income
4.2.1 High Manufacturing and Marketing Costs
4.2.2 Easy Availability of Counterfeit Products
4.3.1 Increasing Adoption of Augmented Reality in the Beauty Industry
4.3.2 Growing Popularity of Organic Products
4.4.1 Manifestation of Harmful Chemical Ingredients in Products
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Beauty and Personal Care Market, By Products
6.2 Hair Care Products
6.3 Skin Care Products
6.4 Bath and Shower
6.5 Oral Care
6.6 Cosmetics and Make Up
6.7 Beauty Tools and Accessories
7 Global Beauty and Personal Care Market, By Outlook
8 Global Beauty and Personal Care Market, By Distribution Channel
8.2 Specialist Retail Stores
8.4 Convenience Stores
8.5 Pharmacies/Drug Stores
8.6 Online Retail Channels
9 Global Beauty and Personal Care Market, By Category
10 Americas’ Beauty and Personal Care Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe’s Beauty and Personal Care Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa’s Beauty and Personal Care Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC’s Beauty and Personal Care Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 Johnson & Johnson
15.5 Estee Lauder
15.12 Proctor & Gamble
15.19 Avon Products
15.20 Natura &Co
15.22 Mary Kay
15.28 Lotus Herbal
15.30 L’occitane International S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yp2rsm
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets