For the first time since Diablo 4’s release, players received a pre-login notification banner on August 15, prompting them to head to Tejal’s Shop for new cosmetic items.
Some players have found the recent news alert banner to be intrusive to their experience, as they don’t want to engage in Diablo 4’s monetization practices.
Find out what the new items are, what players are saying about it, and how Tejal’s Shop works below.
Fan Response to Tejal’s Shop News Alert in Diablo 4
Some fans are not happy about the sizeable in-game banner advertising the new items in Tejal’s Shop. This is because many players don’t want to engage with Diablo 4’s monetization features, and don’t want to be pushed into doing it from Blizzard.
On August 15, a news alert banner was released in-game, notifying players of the new items in Tejal’s shop when they booted up Diablo 4:
Mostly, players are annoyed because they already spent a lot of money on the base game. They don’t want to have additional paid content advertised to them from within the game they already spent their hard-earned money on.
Here are a couple of very disgruntled players posting about the recent banner advertising Tejal’s Shop in Blzzard’s forums:
Some fans in the forum believe the news alert to be a deceptive ploy from Blizzard to distract players from the controversy surrounding the recent trading ban:
What Are the New Wares in Tejal’s Shop in Diablo 4?
The new wares in Tejal’s Shop are a new set of cosmetic transmogs for Diablo 4’s in-game cosmetics store.
In detail, the new cosmetic items are the Shadow Walker and Ancient Deathspeaker Equipment Bundles, and the Specter Adrift Mount Armor Bundle.
Follow these steps to access the new items:
- Head to the “Shop” tab from either the main menu screen (pre-login) or Map Screen (when in-game)
- You can find the Shadow Walker Equipment Bundle in either the “Recommended for You” section at the top or by scrolling down to the “Rogue” section
- The Ancient Deathseeker Equipment Bundle is in either the “Recommended for You” section at the top or find it by scrolling down to the “Necromancer” section
- The Specter Adrift Mount Armor Bundleis is in either the “Recommended for You” section at the top or find it by scrolling down to the “Mounts” section
You can find each new item and their prices below:
Shadow Walker Equipment Bundle – Rogue Exclusive Cosmetics
- Bundle Price: 2,800 Platinum – $24.99/£20.99 (when purchasing the 2,500 + 300 Extra Platinum bundle)
- Gloomsight Masque – Cosmetic Helm
- Phantom Carapace – Cosmetic Chest Armor
- Shadowlands Touch – Cosmetic Gloves
- Umbrajaunt Truis – Cosmetic Pants
- Perdition Treads – Cosmetic Boots
- Tenebrous Cuts – Marking
- Underworld Spine – Cosmetic Dagger
- Shadowspike Catapult – Cosmetic Crossbow
Ancient Deathseeker Equipment Bundle – Necromancer Exclusive Cosmetics
- Bundle Price: 2,300 Platinum – $22.97/£19.47
- Deathmask – Cosmetic Helm
- Ossis Carapace – Cosmetic Chest Armor
- Touch of Immortality – Cosmetic Gloves
- Paths Eternal – Cosmetic Pants
- Sinew-Bound Jambeau – Cosmetic Boots
- Deathflesh Mutilation – Marking
- Serpent-Bone Stiletto – Cosmetic Dagger
- 13 Nails – Cosmetic Focus
Specter Adrift Mount Armor Bundle – Mount Cosmetics
- Bundle Price: 1,500 Platinum – $14.98/£12.78
- Ethereal Plate – Mount Armor
- Otherworld Standard – Mount Trophy
- Apparation Cage – Mount Trophy
Check out our extensive Tejal’s Shop guide to get the most out of Diablo 4’s cosmetic store.