Farmington, March 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market Was Valued At USD 47.8 Billion In 2022 And Is Expected To Reach USD 90.4 Billion By 2030, At A CAGR Of 10.8% During The Forecast Period 2022-2030. Personal care and beauty products help people look better, stay healthy and clean, and feel better about themselves generally. Moisturizers, soaps, cleansers, toothpaste, hair dyes, perfumes, facial tissues, lipsticks, and feminine hygiene products are some of the most popular beauty and personal care products. Rapid urbanization and more people having access to the internet are driving sales of these goods through online channels that offer a wide range of brands and fast, easy shipping and return policies.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market Recent Developments:
- In November 2021, Shiseido, one of the leading cosmetics manufacturers in the market, unveiled Inryu, an ingestible beauty brand that aims to enhance skin healthy from the inside
- In September 2021, Coty Inc., a prominent beauty and body care company, announced the launch of Kylie Baby, a gentle, safe, and conscious baby care range by Kylie Jenner. The products were available exclusively on the brand’s direct-to-consumer website
- In January 2020, iconic beauty brand Revlon launched its PhotoReady Prime Plus Perfecting + Smoothing Primer, the first mass cosmetic product that meets the clean beauty standards of the Environmental Working Group (EWG)
Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market Dynamics:
The market for beauty and personal care goods has grown because people’s lifestyles have changed and society has become more aware of beauty. People who are younger spend more on beauty items. So, the main things driving the growth of the online beauty and personal care goods market are how they shop and what they buy. There are some reasons why the biggest players in the market could move to the online segment. These include the digitization of business, platforms that save money, and the costs of running a retail store. These are the main reasons why there are always more new players in the online market. In the next few years, innovation and competition will drive the online beauty and personal care goods market. The e-commerce platform is mostly made up of well-known companies from all over the world.
In 2021, 38.9% of the world market will be in the Asia-Pacific region. This region is also projected to grow the fastest during the forecast period. This is because more and more women in countries like China and India are getting jobs and are becoming more interested in and able to spend money on beauty and personal care goods. Also, the growing number of young people in these countries who have access to the Internet is likely to give the regional market a huge chance to grow in the coming years.
The European beauty and personal care products market is driven by the fact that more and more people, especially in the UK, France, and Germany, want natural and vegan makeup. In North America, especially the US and Canada, people are willing to pay a lot for beauty goods. The regional market will be driven by the ability of customers to spend more money and the presence of major players in these areas.
Buy this Premium Research Report@
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||10.8% from 2023 to 2030|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 47.8 Billion|
|Revenue Forecast by 2030||USD 90.4 Billion|
|By Type||Skincare products, Color cosmetics, Oral hygieneproducts, Male grooming products, Baby and childcare products, Depilatory products, Haircare products, Fragrances, Bath and shower products, Deodorants|
|By Applications||Natural, Organic, Others|
|By Companies||Beiersdorf, Estee Lauder, Lâ€™OREAL, Procter & Gamble (P&G), Unilever, Amway, Avon Products, Natura Cosmeticos, Oriflame Cosmetics Global, Clarins., and Others|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
Beiersdorf, Estee Lauder, Lâ€™OREAL, Procter & Gamble (P&G), Unilever, Amway, Avon Products, Natura Cosmeticos, Oriflame Cosmetics Global, Clarins., and Others.
Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market by Types:
- Skincare products
- Color cosmetics
- Oral hygieneproducts
- Male grooming products
- Baby and childcare products
- Depilatory products
- Haircare products
- Bath and shower products
Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market by Applications:
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Recovered Packaging Market – The Global Recovered Packaging Market Is Projected To Grow At A CAGR Of 6.5% From 2022 To 2030. Asia Pacific dominated the global market in terms of revenue share in 2019. The region is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period due to high demand for corrugated cartons and wood packaging from various end-use industries such as food and beverage retail and protective packaging.
- Gable Top Packaging Market– The global Gable Top Packaging Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a prominent region in the global gable top packaging market, accounting for the highest market revenue share. The growth of the Asia Pacific gable top packaging market can be attributed to the ever-growing food and beverage industry in the region.
- Packaging Robot Market – The Packaging Robot market size was valued at USD 4,352.1 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 14,475 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 12.3% from 2022 to 2030. In terms of region, the market is dominated by Asia Pacific. China is likely to show as high deal value as high volume in the global Packaging Robots market before long. The influx of Chinese manufacturers is expected to intensify the competition in the global packaging robotics market in Asia Pacific in the near future.
- Loose Fill Polystyrene Packaging Market – The Global Loose Fill Polystyrene Packaging Market Is Estimated To Exhibit A CAGR Of 4.1% Over The Forecast Period. Asia Pacific held the dominant position in terms of revenue share in the global loose-fill polystyrene packaging market in 2017, accounting for a market share of 44.1%. End-use industries such as pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and personal care industries in the region are growing rapidly, driving the growth of the market in the region.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements.For any queries, you can contact us on [email protected] or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Email: [email protected]
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports